JOB SUMMARY: This position has direct contact with our customers, answering their questions and engaging them in conversations that lead to booked appointments. This is an entry-level job perfect for individuals who enjoy working, and is an ideal opportunity for advancing their education, transitioning a career or re-entering the workforce. We are a highly dedicated, and strong knit team that prides ourselves in delivering excellent service to property owners who live in our neighborhoods.
• Weekly Hourly Pay + Competitive Bonus System
• Management Opportunities
• Uniform & IPad
• Company Lunches
• Company Trips
Qualifications and Skills:
* Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with others.
* Self-motivated to provide exceptional customer service
*Ability to meet/exceed set goals
*Receptive to constant coaching and feedback
* Professional and friendly
• Maintain high levels of customer service
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resource
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
• Adhere to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times and breaks
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to HR@rbasacramento.com